Sunday 17 February 2013

Outfit Of The Day 14.02.13

I realise I haven't done an OOTD post for a while now, so I thought I would update you all on my chosen outfit this week..
I love this outfit, purely because its so simple, yet looks so classy.



Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop



Boots - H&M



Scarf - LYDC London


 
Bag - OVS.
I can't post a picture of this bag without commenting on it. I'm not lying when I say I treat this bag as though it was my child! I was given this bag as a present from my mum (she knows me too well!) and was bought from a shop called OVS, in Italy. Although the bag isn't featured on their site, there are some other unique pieces which I recommend every one to look at!


And this is how it looks all together...


Let me know what you think?

S,x

No comments:

Post a Comment