Friday 1 February 2013

Outfit Of The Day 29.01.13


So this is my second OOTD post. This is the outfit I wore today at uni. One of the reasons I chose this
 particular outfit was because I had a long exam that day and I needed something comfortable. However, wearing something comfortable doesn't always mean that you are compromising with style!
 
 
Top - Zara
Leggings - Primark
Boots - H&M

I feel I need to highlight the reason why these particular Primark leggings are the only leggings I have been buying for years now. These aren't your usual cotton leggings, in fact I think they are called "Under Control Shaper" Leggings. These seem free leggings come in various sizes and colours are great for 
sucking you in in all the right places, leaving you with a smooth silhouette.
Also, they aren't like the usual leggings which need replacing every couple of weeks from thinning after extensive wear...nor are they see-through! And lets admit, there's nothing quite worse than flashing your bum on the street!

And the best part is the price - they're £4!



S x

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!! juss came across ur blog! wld love it if you would drop by mu blog and follow if u like :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the feedback. I'd love to! S, x

      Delete